I'm working on a new project and I'm super excited about it!!! I am about half way finished and hope to have it completely done by tomorrow afternoon. It's been fun spending time in the garage and making saw dust. Sure do miss my wood working partner though, things are much easier with 2 sets of hands. We are both hoping that when we make the transition to civilian life we'll be able to have a house with a wood working shop so all our big projects. I think the boy will want an area to work on his wood burning projects also. It's a shame that he's been so busy this deployment he hasn't had a chance to burn anything yet. Maybe over the next few months things will calm down and he'll have more free time to work on his beautiful projects.
Since I don't want to post all the pictures I've taken so far until the project is done I'll leave you with this one teaser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Well that just looks fun and exciting. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
ReplyDelete