Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nicholas Update

I talked to Nicholas today and he is done flying. He flew his last mission on Sunday night our time. He has now packed all his flight gear up and he’s ready to come home. Still no word on exactly when he will be home but it will be soon. Not soon enough for me but what can you do!

 

In other news. Here’s some random pictures from my drive home from GA.

I want to be my dog. She lives the good life.

spoiled

And a horse with it’s head out the window. I was really surprised to see this. The truck was going at least 70! You would think the wind would hurt it’s eyes? It looked pretty happy though so I guess not.

185788_10150092113523842_516848841_6216151_6089255_n

And I am a safe driver, it’s very rare for me to take pictures while driving but I couldn’t resist on these 2.

And then the day I got home Mari called me and said “I need you to come get me the truck won’t crank!” It was pouring rain so I called daddy to make sure it was safe to jump a vehicle in the rain because I didn’t think our husbands would appreciate if we blew ourselves (or most importantly our cars) up by being stupid. Daddy said it was safe but better to wait until the rain lets up a little. Thankfully it did after sitting in the parking lot talking for a few minutes. Then we took this picture because it was just so funny. Some guys walked out and got in the car you can see in the edge of the picture and did not even look at us or ask if we needed any help?? What’s up with that! I guess we looked like we had it under control. Yeah, that’s probably what it was.

181503_10150092217998842_516848841_6216965_7086121_n

So that’s what’s going on with me. I’ve been going to the gym everyday. I started out with a year to loose weight. Now I no longer have a year. Fastest. year. EVER.  Oh well. lol Life in the fast lane as daddy says.

No comments:

Post a Comment