Is annoying! We can’t find anything! Everything is all packed away and “organized” to the point that we can’t find a thing.
Here is an example, N will start walking around the house and finally I’ll hear “Next item up on the game of ‘Where the Hell is It’ ………”. I almost choked on my water over that one. Then we were in the kitchen and he was trying to find the cereal and said “instead of ‘Minute to Win It’ we have ‘Minute to find it’ now GO!!! Awww your time is up, the item you were looking for was in the basket in the clothes hamper in the office, better luck next time”. I was double over laughing, then I actually did choke on the cereal I was eating.
The house does look fantastic. I was going to take pics this morning after the realtor was finished but my camera battery was dead. I’ll do that tomorrow. We have all the paperwork done and the For Sale sign will be in the yard first thing tomorrow morning. We are hoping to get a few showings this weekend. We have a couple of friends who have sold their houses pretty fast in the last month so we are pretty hopeful that things will go the same for us.
I’m really glad to have everything done around here though. The house wasn’t in bad shape, we keep it really clean and pretty organized but it’s all the little nit picky stuff like cleaning the dog hair off the base boards. I’m thinking strongly about getting some of that plastic wrap stuff for furniture to wrap the dogs up. All their dog hair is my biggest problem. We enjoyed spending a day doing nothing after our crazy last week. I’m glad that’s over. Now we just need to get this house sold and find somewhere else to live. Good times.




No comments:
Post a Comment