We were expecting a big snow storm last night and when I got up this morning…… barely half an inch of snow out there! I won’t say I’m sad because I’m pretty over the cold and snow but it was a surprise. This afternoon I stuck my head out the door to look at the deck and noticed what looked like a lot of ice in Sharon’s yard. I put on my snow boots and grabbed my jacket and hat to go check it out. Sharon had a timer on the faucet in her back yard and she forgot to turn off the water and it froze and busted sending a nice spray into her yard which froze. We aren’t sure how long it had been spraying but the yard looked really cool!
One blade of grass with ice on it.
So that was my excitement for the day. We are suppose to get more snow tonight and tomorrow so we’ll see how that goes. Hopefully it won’t be very much. And hopefully we’ll get all the big snows out of the way this month and next month will be nice and clear so that no one has to deal with delayed homecomings. That would be terrible.




No comments:
Post a Comment