We have snow now! Not too much thankfully and the roads were good when I went out this afternoon so it’s not bothering me too much. I wish it would warm up a little bit though.
I actually bought a scrapper and that came in handy when I was ready to run to the store today. There was a nice layer of ice on the car under the snow so it was nice to scrap it off right quick instead of waiting on it to all defrost. It was also nice to leave the house for the first time in days. I’m ready to be completely over this crud that seems to be holding onto my head. My ears are still very stopped up and painful so on my short trip out today I made sure to wear a hat that covered them.
Just a reminder that we are *quickly* coming up on Nicholas’ Stop Mail date so it would be best not to send anything else out. He will be moving into a tent in the next couple of weeks (which is NO fun for him but one step closer to coming home) so he will have very limited space and that means no room for extra stuff. He hasn’t really needed anything in a while so he should be good for the rest of the deployment. We’re both very excited about that!! The end will be here soon! Another thing, once he’s in the tents there is a good chance that he won’t have internet access like he does now so all communication will be limited. I’m not thrilled about that at all because I’ve gotten very used to talking to my boy every day but he reminded me that the same thing happened last deployment. I told him that I had obviously blocked that out all together! Hopefully Feb will be such a busy month that it will fly by and the lace of communication won’t be that bad.




No comments:
Post a Comment