Since N got home from TX on Tues we’ve been pretty lazy. N has played a lot of video games and working out and I’ve been reading and going to the gym. Kady is keeping us entertained with all her silliness and Ki and Pooh still act like they hate her most of the time. One day they will be friends, I hope. LOL She’s still doing GREAT with house training. She hasn’t gone in the house in over a week now, hopefully that will continue when we are in a house without a dog door for her to go out of whenever the urge hits. She figured out the steps in the night stand last night! We were getting ready for bed and we didn’t see her, I though N had locked her outside so I went to check while he walked to the bedroom. He said “um come here, I found her” and when I walked into the room she was curled up one the pillow looking at us like “it’s late and I’m tired!” She went up the steps again this morning so Ki’s days of hiding from her on the bed are over! lol Poor baby. We had our neighbors Brian and Jamie over Fri night, they have a puppy that is a Pomeranian something mix, he’s the color of a cattle dog but the size of Barky with the long hair. He and Kady played SO hard for a solid 3 hours. When they left she laid down and passed out. LOL She got me up at 3 to go potty and before I even had the door closed and locked she was back in the bedroom whining to get back in bed (this was before she figured out the steps) then she got up at 7 when she heard N up and wanted to go eat, then she got back in bed and slept til 10! That is super late for her! Usually 8 is about the latest you can keep her in bed before she is just walking all over my head and chewing my hair.
Look at that face!
This one makes me giggle, just imagine Ki screaming “MOOOMMMM she’s BITING ME”.
No idea why Ki decided to go in the crate but Kady was barking at her.
This picture is so weird to me!
Pooh likes to guard her favorite toys so Kady can’t play with them. She flip flops between Hotdog and Hedge hog as her babies.
Maybe one day we’ll be able to get a picture of all 3 of them together!




No comments:
Post a Comment